Re: Space Symposium?

Hi Tim, I have been going to the space Symposiums for several
years and I
think they are terrific. If you really have an interest in
satellite
communications then it is the only place to be! yes a full day on
Friday
followed by another on Saturday with a big banquet dinner on
Saturday
evening with Fantastic prizes. On Sunday there will be a tour in
the
morning to two local design / manufacturing plants and this year
the IARU
meeting will actually be held on Friday evening. Sunday afternoon
and
Monday are AMSAT board meetings and are open to the membership.
Look forward to seeing you there.
73 de Robin Haighton VE3FRH
Executive Vice President AMSAT-NA