Re: Mode-S

Fred,
DOVE is unlikely to return to the air.
UO-11 is a very good test because the signal is quite weak.
AO-16 also has an S-band transmitter but to turn it on we would have to
crank the 70cm downlink down so far it would be usable only to stations
with very good receive equipment.  When last on it was quite easy to hear.
The transmitter and antenna are identical to those in DOVE.

Jim White
Microsat Command
jim@coloradosatellite.com