What equipment do people use for AO10

Hi , Im interested what equipment people are using for Ao10 operation. I
seem to be able to use AO10 some of the time but my uplink sigs seem to be
struggling. I currently have a 19 ele on 70cm but can always get in even
when I can hear the downlink quite strong. Is there a list of what people
use anywhere ?

Regards

Darren Rainer G4VTQ Burgess Hill, West Sussex , England IO90WX
Tel : 01403 214411
Fax: 01403 214420
Email: darren.rainer@eyretel.com