solar battery charger

Well as they say this is off topic, but the members of this list are such a
great resource ...

I have a neighbor whose son is going to Mali with the peace corp and
leaving in a week.

He wants to be able to charge AA batteries for his Walkman etc. using solar
energy. I suppose he could use NiCd but I would think NiMH batteries would
be preferable. Both of course are readily available.

The question: Can anyone lead me to a company that makes such a solar
charger setup. At this point I don't think we have time to construct a
charger, so it must be a ready-made product and set up to charge say 4 or 6
cells at a time.

Thanks for any leads. 73, ron w8gus.