Re: RS12 Skeds + AO27 possible

Hello Arnie, Many thanks for the E-Mail, I am putting your letter
on the AMSAT
Bulletin board, so that many U.S. Canadian and other hams in the
Central and
South Americas, will be aware of your proposed HAM satellite
activity.
I look forward to having a contact with you on AO-27 sometime
between the 15 and 31 August
73 de Robin VE3FRH
Executive Vice President AMSAT-NA