Re: RS12 Skeds + AO27 possible

Hello Arnie, Many thanks for the E-Mail, I am putting your letter
on the AMSAT
Bulletin board, so that many U.S. Canadian and other hams in the
Central and
South Americas, will be aware of your proposed HAM satellite
I look forward to having a contact with you on AO-27 sometime
between the 15 and 31 August
73 de Robin VE3FRH
Executive Vice President AMSAT-NA