Re: Re: Total Solar Eclipse

To our North American members with cable TV:

Ladies and Gentlemen, in dovetailing Richard's remarks below (thanks
Richard), may I bring to your attention that the Discovery Channel will start
LIVE coverage of the eclipse this coming Wednesday, August 11th starting at
06:00 Eastern Time.  If I understood the promotional blurb, they will have
cameras all over the planet feeding back the pictures for further
distribution - should be very interesting.

73 de Attila the Hun and my Hordes
[a.k.a. WB2GZM/VK3JJH]