I have been noticing that MIR is WAAY off of the posted keps.  Just had a
good pass at +/- 0020Z, and I show MIR near the south coast of China!!

Problem started about a week ago.. Up until then, MIR was tracking nearly
perfect.  MIR is always off by the same number of minutes each pass, which
is around 41 or 42 minutes.

I am observing this problem, identically, on 2 different computers. (Yes,
the clocks on both of the computers are correct.)

Keps are current... Yesterdays, as a matter of fact..

Anybody else noticing the same thing??