Control software for the Yaesu FT-847

Hi,

I have put a new version of the RATS FT-847 transceiver control software out
on my web site. This new unregistered version will allow you to send and
receive commands from the radio for up to 10 minutes, thus allowing you to
try out the software without making the purchase first.

For those of you who may not be aware of RATS software I'll give you the
quick description. It is a Windows interface with highly graphical tuning
knobs, switches, LED frequency readouts, signal meter, and function keypad.
The interface looks and functions similar to the actual radio. All
programmable functions on the radio are available on the computer interface.
You can see the interface and download the unregistered version from my web
site at http://www.kingsmith-software.com. 73

Mark A. Smith
KB5KYX
Kingsmith Software