WiSP32

Hi all,

Thanks for reading this post.

I have a friend who is wrestling with getting WiSP32 up and running. I'm
still plodding along with a 486 and WiSP16 so I'm not a lot of help to him.

Main stumbling block seems to be the Kansas City Tracker/Tuner driver. The
auto-detect feature in his computer won't recognise that the KCT/T card is
there so it doesn't bring on the driver installation routine. Going through
the 'non-plug-n-play' route doesn't do anything either, so we're stumped.
Probably missing something quite simple. Can some-one help please?

I'll be going through this exercise soon myself so I'm very interested in
solving it for my friend (Bob, vk3bu).

Thanks in anticipation,

My best regards to all,

Bill...vk3jt