rs12/13 recap

Again, thanks to everyone who gave me info about RS12 and how RS 13 has
taken over the job.  i got on this morning during the 12:15 z   pass and
had a great time on the 15 meter uplink... worked about 4 stations on cw
during the pass and really was a great way to start the day.  Again,
thanks to everyone for the info and pointing me in the right direction.
The fun and challenge is renewed again!

73 and see you on the the bird,

john KB5NJD