Re: 6M sat?

Jamie Hutches wrote:

> I'm just curious as to why no one has ever put up a 6 meter sat? Has anyone
> tried or is there something wrong with 6M?

Six meters is not allocated as an amateur band in all parts of the world,
therefore there are no portions of six meters designated to the amateur
satellite service.  One doesn't simply pick a frequency for these things --
there are regulations not only about bands, but in what portion of the band you
may have a satellite's uplinks or downlinks.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would