RE: RS12 Question

It is quite simple really.  RS-12 is now RS-13.  Just shift your
frequencies accordingly and join in.  Now, if we could just get
that 15 meter input shut down, all that rotten QRM on the
daytime passes would disappear.

See you on the bird!  (DM61 here.)

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org