RS12 Question

Please forgive the bandwidth Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have not been active on satellite in some time, hence the question.  I
have in the past avidly operated RS12.    it seems like it has been over
a year since I was last on.   Can anyone tell me what happened to RS12
and whether it is off the air permanently or not?  I have read on the
amsat site that it is semi-operational.  When is it operational then, if
ever and can one find out when it is active?  I was disappointed to hear
that it was not active as I really, really enjoyed this facet of the
hobby.  Unfortunately I am unable to expend funds for all mode radios to
work the other birds.  Are there any other HF birds active at this time?

Thanks for the information and your patience,

John KB5NJD
Dallas, Texas