ASUSat Integration Pictures

Hi all,
Sorry for the late post, but my past few posts were intercepted by
majordomo due to an email problem on my side.

Last month, the ASUSat1 was successfully integrated onto the JAWSat
MPA at Weber State University. Currently launch is expected to take
place from Vandenberg AFB on October 4th.
Some pictures from the integration can be seen at:

http://www.eas.asu.edu/~nasasg/asusat/currentevents/currentevents.html

as always, comments and questions are always welcome.
assi kk7kx/4x1kx

 Assi Friedman, Deputy Program Manager - ASUSat Program
 Tel: 480-844-1458 (home)
 Tel: 480-965-2474 (ASUsat lab)
 Fax: 480-965-0277 (ASUsat lab)
 Email: assib@asu.edu