prairie digital help

  hi the name here is alan and i was hopeing some one could give me a
little help.
  i am looking for the dec 94 amsat journal artical that shows how to
use the the prairie digital board and the aliance 'pot type' rotors.
  I have the board, rotors , and software but i need the artical so i
can get to work on it.
  if you can help me can you e-mail me back and let me know. thanks.
alan.

nnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
Grid CN70vs