Re: MIR tracking.....

Just a quick caution:
I've found the NC State site to be very convenient, but for some of the sats
it has out-of-date keps.  MIR and AO-10 are both unreliable from this site.
I recommend you get updated keps from one of the more frequently updated
sources, such as www.amsat.org, for these two birds.  AO-27 and RS-13 AOS
tends to be about 2 minutes after the printed report from NC State's site as
well.

73,
Jerry