Re: Off Topic ?

Hi John,

Thanks for the info on WD6CNFs CW soundcard program.  I saw him last month at
the NorCal meeting and he said he was about ready to put it on the web site.
I'm sure he wants to find and fix as many bugs as he can.  I thought it would
be on there by now.  I didn't see him at the meeting this month (last Sunday,
the 1st).  You could probably also find him on the QRPL e-mail reflector.  A
bit off topic (but true to the Subject:) is that the NorCal club meets the
first Sunday of every month following the Las Positas College swap meet.  The
"meeting" is at the California Burger, just south of I-580 on Santa Rita Road,
Pleasanton, CA.  It's in the little shopping center behind the Shell station.
Very informal and all kinds of neat homebuilt (and other) stuff to look at and
learn about.  The burgers and beer are good too.

In case anyone missed John's posting, the NorCal URL is:

     http://www.fix.net/norcal.html

Thanks again John.

73 - JC,k0hps@amsat.org