Oscar 10 help ?

Hi, I worked a G3 thru oscar 10 last night. This was my first ever sat QSO
apart from MIR which I worked last week. I seem to be doing this a bit
in reverse but I will try the easy sats next. The question I have is how can
I find out when OSCAR 10 has its antenna pointing in my direction ?
I use NOVA for Windows which appears to be spot on with MIR and other
satellites. I have listened for OSCAR 10 when it has been in high orbit
and been well within its footprint but no signal which I have put down to
the satellite not beaming in my direction. Any help would be much
appreciated.
Equipment is FT-847 50W to 9ELE on 2 and 19ele on 70cm with the antenna
tilted at fixed ele of approx. 35 degrees. coax rg213.

73s de Darren G4VTQ

Regards

Darren Rainer

Email: darren.rainer@eyretel.com