Re: WISP3212 / TS-790A bug?

Date sent:      	Tue, 03 Aug 1999 09:21:28 -0400
To:             	pmarkham@newsguy.com
From:           	George Burr <ve3bcg@ibm.net>
Subject:        	ts790a

Thank you, George.
                            I will keep it in mind. I have had 1 detailed
response that suggested the problem was still a WISP setup problem and
suggested I use Satdemo.exe to verify the symptoms. I did so, and found the
problem is similar in Satdemo to that which I encountered in WISP, with the
best (proper) port configuration.

I still conclude that the driver is broken (doubtful, for my reasons expressed,
earlier) or the 790 serial port is broken, which you have experienced. I will
replace the backup battery and reset the microprocessor.

It is logical that your experience is related to mine as I have never replaced
the backup battery, that I remember, and I purchased the unit used, some 4
years ago.

Fingers crossed......

Pete/wa4hei