Off Topic ? responses

Hello, and thank you to all those that responded to my request for
soundcard morse programs.

I did get a number of requests to publish any information I received on
this BB, so here goes.

I don't know how good these are as I have not looked at any of them yet,
but here are the URL's

NuMorse... shareware....a trainer only that generates morse for learning

Super Morse.... DOS based..... I did not bother to download

Morse Cat...freeware......trainer .

A site that contains a number of ham progs including many cw ones...

  hopefully one of the last ones will be  a prog that can be used for off-air decoding, if not,I guess I'll have to find the old hamcomm interface I made up years ago

Good luck

73 - de Ian VK3YIC