HTX-100 working the satellites

 I used the HTX-100 and the Hamtronics 435 - 10 receive downconverter for
the digital satellites AO-16 and LO-19 and also FO-20 and FO-29. It
worked great for me for several years. Its also a great low cost way to
take advantage of the 435 MHz downlink satellites.

     Just a suggestion for those of you interested in a low cost way to
receive the 435 MHz Satellite Downlinks.... HTX-100's are pretty common
to find in the used market.
   Even used the Hamtronics Converter and a Realistic Pro-2004 Scanner (
with modification to receive 9600 baud signals , only 5 Khz step size
thought ) for receiving the 9600 baud satellites !!!
       Within the week, i shall put the Pro-2004 modifications and other
low cost suggestions on my webpage .

73's from K7XQ Jeff  in CM97QI ( Atwater,CA. ) ex KO6RD
EME, HSMS, Satellites
50 MHz - 1296 MHz
Internet: vhf2micro@aol.com
K7XQ Webpage:  http://members.aol.com/vhf2micro/k7xq.html