Re: Recent launch failures

Dave,
 If you think things are bad re NASA now, wait a few months. Congress
has recently started the final work on approving money for NASA, and
they've decided that NASA, which has taken a cut every year for the
last six, can take a hit of nearly $1 billion. Most of the money is
to come out of the space science programs (where else?), so a lot of
very smart people are going to be seeing projects they've been working
very hard on for a long time go up in smoke. Not a good way to encourage
people to hang around......

Later,
Andy.