From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Jeff Johns
Sent: Monday, August 02, 1999 8:17 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Sputnik Jr.?

When looking at the Keps on the Celestrak web site today I saw a satellite
named Sputnik Jr.. What is it? Did I somehow miss something?

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----