RE: Let's get on the air!

I dis-agree.  When the big guns are quiet, my J-pole was full
quieting into SO-35.  But to compete on the weekends, you
do need a beam, or more power, or both.  I have 27 states
and 56 grids on mode A with the copper cactus.  It is not a
matter of the J-pole not working.  But even at 45 watts, the
beam-power operators have the edge.