Assistance needed

Hi Guys,

I am attempting to recover some original source files of an AMSAT tracking
program.  The files are on an NEC type D5655 ESDI drive.  The drive is
seemingly in good condition and the files can be retrieved if we can read
the drive.  Unfortunately I do not have the controller for this drive so
therein lies the problem.  The PC has been sold and is not available.

The controller was made by Western Digital.  The drive and controller were
original equipment in an early Dell PC, possibly a 20 mHz Dell model 310.
If anyone out there has such a controller card they are willing to loan,
sell, give away, etc. please contact me direct.

I have contacted a company who recovers data from old/damaged drives, but
they say they need the controller card.  Help would be appreciated.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org