Re: Off Topic ?

OOPS!  Sloppy keyboarding.  I just discovered a mistake in the following message
that could cause some folks a problem.  It is the NorCal (NORthern CALifornia)
QRP Club, not the NolCal QRP Club.  Sorry, but I don't have the URL.

Not sure where this thread started, but someone was looking for a morse program
that uses a sound card.  There is one available on the NolCal QRP Club's web
site.  Written by one of the members and available for download.