MIR tracking.....

Can I ask a favor or someone with a tracking program?  I took what was posted
by Miles on the scheduled passes to Mir/voice on the first, eight and
fifteenth of the month.

His predictions don't seem to line with what I'm getting from Nova.

Would someone mind picking a MIR pass and telling me their results so I can
make a comparison?  Any day this week for North America will suffice.  Let me
know your location too.      Feel free to respond directly to keep from
boring all you old timers to death!  :-)

Thanks much.....
Gerry
PHX AZ