TS-711/TS-811 for sale

Because I need to downsize my household, I am temporarily getting out of
satellite activity.

My Kenwood TS-711 is for sale at $550 and the TS-811 for $450, plus
shipping.  These radios have the IF-10A interface, CTCSS encoder, DC power
cable, instruction manual and original carton.  Original owner, non-smoker.
The 711 has been modified for 9600 bps xmit and the 811 for rec.  These
radios were in use until a couple of weeks ago.

Take them both and you get the service manual and shipping.

I also have the KC Tracker/Tuner with cables for these radios.

Please reply direct to: gene.pentecost@ieee.org

TNX and 73

Gene Pentecost W4IMT
Franklin, TN 37067