Let's get on the air!

OK Ladies & Gents!  I sure need everyone's help on this one.

I've tried to get on the birds before, though total failure to the project.
Well with the 18ele 70cm Yagi-Uda I constructed, I have made more QSO's on SSB
than I had ever hoped for!!!  Though nothing on sats yet.

Here is the system brake down that I'm gonna experiment with:

1) Yaesu FT736r 6m, 2m 70cm (yes of course it's the 2m & 70cm were concerned
with here).
2) Antenna Dual Band J-Pole (Mainly from the Cactus J-Pole).  I still have 2
solder jobs to do prior to it's finish tomorrow.
3) NO PREAMP.
4) Sat Track Prog = WinTrack Pro 5.03

Q 1) Has ANYONE ever used such a configuration to work the easy birds?

Q 2) Working with a J-Pole setup, what el deg should I look forward to hunt?
i.e.:

a) 5 deg - 15deg
b) 15deg - 45deg
c) 45deg - 90deg

Q 3) I would like, if possible, to work SO-35 SunSat as a launch pad.  I know
that the operation is limited, but my receiver (SWL Radio) can only receive up
to 29,999KHz (Anyone know of any hacks for an Emerson ATS-803a to up its hi end
freq receive?).  Of course, beggars will not be chooses, and I shall take ALL
advice as to which sat to work first!

Q 4) I'm searching for my Up/Down link freq's for all of the Amateur Radio Sats
(Voice only).  Do you know where I can get this information?

Thanks in advance to all.  Lets cross the fingers and help a fellow Radio
Amateur get on the air!
--
73 & Best DX de...
VE3VRQ, Michael

********************************  ********************************
* Active since  06 April 1998: *  * Special Event: CF3VRQ FN13gx *
*   ***  6m VUCC  #980!  ***   *  *   10  June - 31  July 1999   *
********************************  ********************************
*  200 Grids Squares Worked    *  *  178 Grids Squares Worked    *
*  176 Grids Squares Confirmed *  *   60 Grids Squares Confirmed *
* 1041 QSO's (6m Logged)       *  *  756 QSO's (All Bands)       *
*  642 QSL's Mailed Out        *  *  166 QSL's Mailed Out        *
*  459 QSL's Received!         *  *   84 QSL's Received!         *
*      As of: 29 July 1999     *  *                              *
* Rig: Yaesu FT736R @10w       *  *     6m Club #267 & #268      *
* Amp: Mirage A1015G 150w      *  *           SMIRK #            *
* Ant: 3ele Cubical Quad @6'!  *  *                              *

1041 Q's x 199 G's = 207,159 Running Logged QSO Points!