Houston AMSAT Net IRC and Real Audio

We have had to move our IRC one more time. The DAL.NET IRC had a bot
that would not allow us to control the channel. So we have moved to
CHAT.NET, 6667

You will find instructions on how to connect to this IRC on our home page.

We have our Live Stream Real Audio Server working again. We are using the
facilities at Wisdom Channel through the W0KIE Network. In order to listen
to the live stream, you must have the Real Audio G2 player. To listen to any
of the previous week's nets, you must have a minimum of Real Audio Player
v3.0. I upload the archive file to our server in 3.0 format about 5 minutes after
the net is complete.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg