Help Trakbox & Pentium III

Hi,
i've updated my computer from an MMX 233 at an Pentium III
and i have a problem to track the satellites with The Trakbox
and automated station..
When the satellite comes in AOS the trakbox switches on all my
shack but the computer stays off  till i don't press the on/off switch.
I asked my dealer why this and he said it is the new innovation
on the pentium III.Now i ask you do you have any idea how can i solve
the problem otherwise it is unnecessary to use the Trakbox to
automat the shack if it still need someone which switch on the computer.
I've tried to have a look in the bios setup to see if there it is any
setup which can help me but there is nothing.
Sure in your help, isend you my best regards
73 de Enzo IK8OZV.