Re: 834 nM

at 834 nM, the near infrared, the laser signal would be placed before
Roy...
Devices capable would be GaAs, GaAlAs, or a tunable CR:LiSAF.

For the folks who have not yet met Roy...... Roy G. Biv is acronym
R = red
O = orange
Y = yellow
G = green
B = blue
I = indigo
V = violet

visible red light is at a higher frequency and shorter wavelength than
violet light.
(non-visible) Near Infrared light is at a higher frequency then
visible red light.

The 834 nano-meter (solid state) laser will not be visible to our eye.

Stan, WA1ECF