Re: AO-27 Freq, and my first AO-27 QSO

Dear Astronautics Technology,

This is the way Urban Legends begin.  I don't know where this message
came from, or why it appears to be from you.  The only connection I have
to this post is the suggested table of frequencies found in the repost
below, which I did indeed pen, and which I still maintain is an
absolutely correct method for tuning AO-27 with an HT.  The rest of the
post, if it continues, is little more than an Urban Legend.  Delete,
toss, mutilate, staple or fold, but by all means, "lose it!"

73, Mike in Fort Myers, FL

--
                                       __\/__
                                  .oooO   (   )