Mir

Hello Gang

 Sitting here I'm just wondering ? Is the ham radio equiptment going to be
left on after the last crew exits Mir? ( Seems as though the packet tnc can
be programed from the ground)

 Are there any plans to use APRS or GPS connected to the TNC to help locate
Mir as it's orbit decays?

 The satellite POSAT gives it's lat and long in the packets it sends. This
compares closely with my satellite tracking program. ( can this be done with
Mir)

Is it too late to set up equiptment for gps or spin counters or tempature
data to be transmitted from MIR after the last crew.

Mir has been an important part of my ham radio learning, thanks to all who ,
have furthered ham radio knowledge through Mir.

KB0VBZ  de rick