AO-27 Freq.

Hey all, I tried to work my forst AO-27 pass today, but I barely heard
anything. I think I may have the wrong freqs. I know that the uplink is
145.85, but what it the downlink? In one list I have seen it was listed as
436.8 which I tried. But I just saw the AMSAT update bulletin which said
it was 436.792. Which Is it?

Jamie Hutches, KD5GOB
Harding University ARC
Searcy, AR     EM45

 HU Box 10247		        James M. Hutches
   Searcy, AR 72149-0001   General Science Education Major
      Phone: 501-279-5190       Harding University