Re: Orbit2

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:55:36 -0400, "Bill Briles" <w0oqc@gte.net> wrote:

> It is not Y2K compatible and no updates are planned.  I installed "Orbits
> II" on the HP 200
>  and it runs fine in DOS. For demos I need the graphics.

I use STS Plus on my 200LX, btw my LX is has had the doublespeed upgrade and
the 32MB upgrade.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----