Re: THoughts on minimum ERP

John Mock wrote:

>  Hmmm, here's a crazy idea...  What about designating an FM day FO-20 or

> FO-29 from time to time on a day that has been typically vacant?

BITE YOUR LIP!!!!!!!! Don't give it a second thought.  Don't screw up 2 good
sats.  If the makers of the sats wanted FM they would have done so. I cannot
remember any pas on FO-20 that I did not hear anyone. You must be using a
handy.

DAM while reading the mail and answering this, I just missed a good pas on
FO-20.

Bert    N7TKO
Gold Bar, WA
Amsat 24279