Re: THoughts on minimum ERP

    Just like you cannot sustain a 10 minute rag chew on AO27.   But we did
    communicate very well at 5w just like many of the AO27 users do...  and
    we had fun...

We've actually done that on more than one occasion when i've been around,
stoping from time to time to see if anyone else was on.  These were weekday
pass over the Pacific and often there are only a few of us on.

My biggest complaint right now is that there aren't enough people on FO-20
and FO-29, especially on weekdays.  I've had the bird to myself on more
than a few occasions.  Heck, may as well run FM when it's that quiet.

Hmmm, here's a crazy idea...  What about designating an FM day FO-20 or
FO-29 from time to time on a day that has been typically vacant?

			      -- KD6PAG