Change of address and info request.

To all concerned. Especially to those who have  received a personal message
from me.PLease change my address from craigmel@garxxx,xxx to
cmellinger@aol.com.
Now I have a favor.to.ask.In the process of getting a new computer on line my
address book went down the tubes. If each of you  would take the time to send
me a
message with their address on it I would be most apppreciative.Now here is
the info I am looking for.Please send me your personal   "wish list"of the
top 5 DX  countries you would like to see on P3D. Also if you would like to
be on a  list of operators that would like to be considered for inclusion on
a list.Just send  me your name adddress type of license and any special
talent you might have i.e.computers and tracking skills.or a foreign
language. I make no promises about any body getting to go but it wouldn't
hurt. Thanks for taking  the  time to read this. The info on the  'Top 5 wish
list I'l l put in the  my DX column in the OSR. The list of potenial DX''er s
will be kept confidential for now.. Craig   Mellinger N2MNA