Re: Iridium ect.

OK Jeff!
	You made your point even though you could have used less trite
words to do it.  Now are you ready to start one of those working groups
and help develope the next generation of oscars?  I think that here is
where AMSAT should come into play.  Let the orginization set physical
limits for the packedge (size weight ect) after all they would be the
entity responsible for finding a ride for it. Once we know that much, we
can start to do the rest of the design work.

	 Enough for now, but stay in touch and let me know what you
think.
                          "73"      John,   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling of A Star,
  All That Glitters is not Gold!