RE: STS-93 Re-Entry

It was so pretty we were just too busy watching it to even
think of that.  And I had my handheld in my hand.  I was
on 2m with some friends, me being the farthest West ham
in West Texas, I saw it first.  Wife was on the phone with
her friends, kids were out there, Great Danes were howling
at the moon... what a great time.

Maybe next time,  maybe...

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org