Re: FM Satellites (Millennium Project)

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:44:02 -0400 (EDT), John Magliacane <magliaco@email.njin.net> wrote:

> By who's point of view are Linux users "nerds" and amateur radio
> operators "mainstream"?

Okay, I admit I'm a geek and love command line stuff, especially since I
have Minix running on my HP200LX :)

> The average ham uses handheld FM devices not necessarily because
> he or she wants to, but because he or she has little or no choice
> to use anything else.

Amen!

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----