Re: Re: FM satellites, the Future, etc.

At 04:50 PM 7/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
Wow! More email on amsat-bb than I've seen in a *long* time!

Personally, I'm still banking on Phase 3D as the easy satellite
for beginners, and would rather see AMSAT's efforts concentrated
on it, rather than diluted in other projects. Truth in advertising
requires me to mention that I am involved in one of those "other
projects", so let's wait until the ink is dry on my degree... :-)

        Laura;..........IMHO You statement is *most* wise.  Thank you
    for saying it.

        -73- Charlie
            K3VDB
---- Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA. To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org