Drake Converters

Gang

I have some Drake converters left after selling a bunch at the Amsat-UK
Colloquium (and contributing their handsome profits to the P3D fund).

Converter, xtal, modification instructions (color - from web). UK Pounds 50.

Offered only to UK and Ireland at present (because post/packing costs cut
down the profit to P3D). If there are any left after a week or two I'll
make them available worldwide (but UK funds or $$$ bills required).

e-mail me *before* sending money please.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188