Re: FT-847 and CAT control

Since the packet connector provides for both 1200 and 9600 connections,
we used the 1200 line, and set the "menu" option for 9600.  Both 1200
baud and 9600 baud work with the Pacomm this way, IF you have 9600
ptogrammed as a baud rate in satellite memory 1 as Jeff has intimated.
Goofy stuff, and I'm sure has something to do with the firmware in the
beast, so your experience may vary.

73, Mike in Fort Myers, FL

--
                                       __\/__