Yaesu FT-847 and FT-736R CAT control programs

Just wanted to let you know that I have a graphics control interface for the
FT-847 and FT-736R. These programs are designed to look and function like
the radios they control with real tuning knobs, switches, and push buttons.
Additional features include 1000 memories, Doppler control, and band scope
to name a few. If interested please see my web site at
http://www.kingsmith-software.com for additional information.

Mark A. Smith
KB5KYX
Kingsmith Software