Re: FT-847 and CAT control

I had the same problem when I set up my 847 for the pacsats. What I found
out was if you set the first sat memory to 9600 baud it would work. When
the pass was over it would revert back to 1200 when it came out of sat
mode. My radio is over a year old, there are some other  methods being
used to get the 847 to work on Pacsats. I set up KF4FDJ's to work and we
had to do something else, that I can't recall . Perhaps Mike can remember
, and pass this along.

73 Jeff kb2wqm