Drake converter

There has been some talk about UO-11  mode-s beacon being usable. I put
my 2400 rx ant/drake convertor up about a year ago. I was going  to test
my setup but I can't find any of the notes I had made when I modded the
Drake and installed the crystal. does anyone know where I can find out
how to calculate what frequencies I need to tune, also any url's on the
subject would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any info .
Jeff kb2wqm