RE: night land Deorbit over Texas

Unless I missed something, this is scheduled for 2000 - 2100 UTC, or 2 to 3
PM MDT.  The sun might be pretty bright then.  Still a chance to see the
shuttle coming down???  Maybe I missed something?

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.