KLM 435-40CX Mounting

Hello All,
 In a few days, i will be receiving the KLM 435-40CX Circular Polarized
Antenna. I plan on reactivating my digital satellite station. My plan is
to mount the antenna at a fixed elevation angle of @ 20 degrees on a
metal vertical mast ( the mounting bracket will have to be modified
slightly ) . I have no intention to have a elevation rotor installed for
awhile. Does anyone have any problems with running a metal mast through
this antenna or must it be non conductive ???...Thank you in advance....

73's from K7XQ Jeff  in CM97QI ( Atwater,CA. ) ex KO6RD
EME, HSMS, Satellites 4 X M2 2MPX20's 450 watts Full Elevation - 144 MHz
50 MHz - 1296 MHz   2 X M2 432-9WL's 400 watts Full Elevation - 432 MHz
Internet: vhf2micro@aol.com
K7XQ Webpage:  http://members.aol.com/vhf2micro/k7xq.html